About Us – AI for Social Progress
AI4SP.org is a platform bringing together organizations, artificial intelligence (AI) innovators, regulators, researchers, philanthropists, and investors to build, embrace, and support AI solutions that address pressing societal issues, boost the economy, and drive progress.
A Platform to Unleash AI for Social Progress and Economic Growth
Artificial Intelligence can generate over $16 trillion in additional economic value by 2030 if used responsibly and inclusively. We focus on three key areas to unleash AI’s potential for social progress and economic growth, fostering a positive feedback loop between social and financial returns.
Users of our free AI Advisor, Compliance Checker, and AI Compass Tools.
Students, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofit, Tech, and Government Leaders attended our Workshops.
AI Startups receiving Operating Advise and/or funding from our Consulting and Search Fund.
Our leadership has a proven track record of delivering results and transforming technology and purpose-driven organizations to create positive change. We have diverse backgrounds and expertise and are committed to advancing AI for social progress, promoting a more equitable, sustainable, and prosperous world.
Advisory Board and Operating Advisors
Our Operating Advisors are also advisory board members and might act as interim CXOs and Executive Advisors to AI organizations we support. They deploy proven operational frameworks, offer executive coaching, and leverage industry connections to accelerate growth, creating meaningful value.
Their work helps organizations improve core indicators such as Social Impact, Customer Satisfaction, Employee Morale and Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Annual Recurring revenue, Net Revenue Retention, Customer Acquisition Cost, Average Contract Value, Rule of 40, and Gross Margin.
The Eightfold Path
The Eightfold Path represents a set of principles that guide individuals towards a more compassionate and ethical way of living, aligning with our mission to create AI solutions that benefit marginalized communities and promote social justice.
We strive to integrate these principles into all aspects of our platform, inspiring others to do the same.
- From Drop-down Menus to Stories: The AI-First Revolution and Tech that Speaks Our Language
- The ROI of AI: Is There a Link Between Digital Maturity and Success?
- Generative AI: A Hammer in Search of a Nail, and how AI Entrepreneurs Outpace Corporations
- AI-Powered Education and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Conversational Search Engines, Profit, and Social Responsibility
- The Rise of BYOAI – Compliance and Privacy When Employees Lead AI Adoption
- From Bias to Inclusion: Training Data and AI Ethics
- Superficial Media Analysis and the Adoption of Generative AI
- Generative AI – A Tale of Two Cities
- Generative AI in 2023 – 6 Must-See Developments