AI for Nonprofits Center
Welcome to the AI for Nonprofits Center! We’re your friendly and expert guide in harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence to supercharge your nonprofit.
From boosting your fundraising to enhancing team engagement and cutting costs, we’re here to make AI your nonprofit’s best ally. Let’s learn, grow, and transform with AI-powered tools created by experts to serve the needs of nonprofits and our AI Learning Hub with workshops, videos, and guides.
AI Transformation Compass
A benchmarking tool and actionable roadmap to using tech and AI, to streamline operations and drive growth.
Nonprofit AI Advisor
Your assistant to start navigating the AI landscape, assessing your needs, and making informed decisions.
sponsored by Microsoft
AI Compliance Agent
Check if the terms and policies of the AI tools and apps you use or plan to use meet your organization’s privacy and compliance rules.
Users of our free AI Advisor, Compliance Checker, and AI Compass Tools.
Students, Entrepreneurs, Nonprofit, Tech, and Government Leaders attended our Workshops.
AI Startups receiving Operating Advise and/or funding from our Consulting and Search Fund.
Start with a Consultation or Workshop
Contact us for a consultation to understand your needs and challenges and work together on how using AI responsibly can help you achieve your goals. Or join one of our workshops covering AI fundamentals, how others use it for fundraising, cost reduction, decision-making, and team engagement, and the compliance and privacy challenges to overcome.
Join us to learn about AI and its transformative impact on social innovation. Discover the power of purpose-driven AI Innovation, and work together using a proven framework to create successful tech startups that impact the lives of millions. We’ll also have a candid discussion on the ethics-profits paradox in AI.
It focuses on educating nonprofits on assessing their needs, evaluating existing solutions, and responsibly deploying AI tools and apps.
Understand the opportunity in the $3 Trillion annual economy represented by the US nonprofit sector. Commercialization practices, value propositions, their needs, and the privacy and ethical frameworks.
- Skills Reboot: Reskilling for the 4th Industrial Wave
- From Drop-down Menus to Stories: The AI-First Revolution and Tech that Speaks Our Language
- The ROI of AI: Is There a Link Between Digital Maturity and Success?
- Generative AI: A Hammer in Search of a Nail, and how AI Entrepreneurs Outpace Corporations
- AI-Powered Education and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Conversational Search Engines, Profit, and Social Responsibility
- The Rise of BYOAI – Compliance and Privacy When Employees Lead AI Adoption
- From Bias to Inclusion: Training Data and AI Ethics
- Superficial Media Analysis and the Adoption of Generative AI
- Generative AI – A Tale of Two Cities