AI-Enhanced Education and the 4th Industrial Revolution
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is here, and AI is at the forefront of transforming our lives and the job market. In the US, 40 million adults have a literacy level below the third grade, and over 120 million below the 6th grade, creating a formidable challenge for retraining them. Click here to learn more. Perhaps AI can help us.
Built using OpenAI’s models, our tutor crafts short, personalized lessons on any topic you choose. It adapts to your level and interests, creating an engaging learning experience. Of course, we could make it go beyond text-based answers, with the capability to generate audio files or even an interactive avatar delivering the lesson. These types of AI-enhanced education solutions can be trained on specific datasets, such as school curricula, to mitigate the issues related to hallucinations, confabulations, and misinformation in conversational AI models such as ChatGPT, Bing Chat, or Bard.
Try it now, what do you want to learn about?
I am working on it! give me 19 seconds or less and I will have a short lesson ready for you...
Contact Us to Explore the Power of AI
Is your organization ready to harness the potential of AI to elevate your operations and drive success? Our team of experts is here to help you achieve your goals with AI, including:
- Reduce operational costs through the automation of repetitive tasks
- Boost income and revenues by optimizing and automating advertising, social media, customer relationship management, marketing, sales, or fundraising.
- Identify new opportunities through AI-driven analysis of data and operations.
We invite you to schedule a 20-minute video call to explore how we can assist you in utilizing AI responsibly and effectively. Together, we’ll craft a strategic approach that unlocks the full potential of AI for your organization.
- Skills Reboot: Reskilling for the 4th Industrial Wave
- From Drop-down Menus to Stories: The AI-First Revolution and Tech that Speaks Our Language
- The ROI of AI: Is There a Link Between Digital Maturity and Success?
- Generative AI: A Hammer in Search of a Nail, and how AI Entrepreneurs Outpace Corporations
- AI-Powered Education and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Conversational Search Engines, Profit, and Social Responsibility
- The Rise of BYOAI – Compliance and Privacy When Employees Lead AI Adoption
- From Bias to Inclusion: Training Data and AI Ethics
- Superficial Media Analysis and the Adoption of Generative AI
- Generative AI – A Tale of Two Cities