AI4SP Tools and Resources
AI Privacy & Compliance Checker
Are you using AI or software that jeopardizes your privacy or compliance status?
Understand the compliance risks. Provide information about your organization’s services and the type of data your team members and contractors handle.
Our AI-powered tools assist Startups, Nonprofits, Students, Researchers, Government Agencies, and Businesses in embracing AI in responsible and productive ways.
Our AI-powered assistant offers guidance and recommendations, but it is not a substitute for professional legal counsel. The provided advice is informational only, and its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness is not guaranteed. Your organization is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Always consult your legal counsel before making decisions based on our tool’s advice.
An AI-powered ally for your organization
Our platform addresses three key pillars: privacy, ethics, and legal compliance. Our AI Compliance Checker helps check if the AI tool they use to automate their sales and marketing or fundraising, reduce operating costs, facilitate decision-making, or engage with team members raises any data privacy concerns, ethical quandaries, or compliance risks.
Our AI-powered solution cuts through the jargon of complex software agreements, providing an easy-to-understand risk analysis. We take the guesswork out of software use, helping organizations stay aligned with their mission and values while leveraging the power of technology.
While our AI tool is at the prototype stage and cannot replace legal counsel, knowing your software choices are sound and compliant is a critical first step to operating confidently in the digital sphere.
- From Drop-down Menus to Stories: The AI-First Revolution and Tech that Speaks Our Language
- The ROI of AI: Is There a Link Between Digital Maturity and Success?
- Generative AI: A Hammer in Search of a Nail, and how AI Entrepreneurs Outpace Corporations
- AI-Powered Education and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Conversational Search Engines, Profit, and Social Responsibility
- The Rise of BYOAI – Compliance and Privacy When Employees Lead AI Adoption
- From Bias to Inclusion: Training Data and AI Ethics
- Superficial Media Analysis and the Adoption of Generative AI
- Generative AI – A Tale of Two Cities
- Generative AI in 2023 – 6 Must-See Developments